Sunday, December 25, 2011

2011~ Reflection....

Merry Christmas friends, family and followers!  Just wanted to give a Happy-Shout-Out on this fine day, in the remembrance of the birth our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ.  We hope you all have blessed and beautiful day!

I have an entire gallery of pictures that I've been wanting to post. Enjoy.....

   
Petra on the trolley earlier this year

A visit from the family...I love this shot!

Daddy's Birthday...he turned 30 this year.


Papa came for another visit, over his birthday~It was a very special treat!  & my first attempt at cake balls!

The girls at Zion's Christmas program, this was taken in Thea's classroom  
My beautiful girl....growing up too fast

 
Our Christmas tree...  (Petra was being a pill...you can see her hiding out under the kitchen table)

Ivy doing what she does best....being herself!
 She gives the best candid looks!
Thea, my girl with all the poises
I finally got her to smile  ;) though she wouldn't come out from under the table.


Happy birthday to Petra!  She is now 6 years old (gosh, where does the time go?!)
We invited some of friends from school our our neighbors to the local McD's play place...They had a rip-roaring ball of a time!  


Make a wish Petra!  The cake was super cute (a pink & red Santa frosted cookie cake)

Home-made gingerbread house...it was awesome. After a while, I had to remove Ivy from the scene...She ate more candy than she put on the house.

Petra, my calculated thinker (sound like anyone?)

Our non-convntional gingerbread house (if you notice, there are no windows & no door)  It's more like a ginger bread sod house.


Ivy was very proud of her 'cross' cookie



I think Thea was trying to give the 'smolder' 


Merry Christmas from the Elrod family
& Happy New Year.  Love to you all!

~Ami